Niantic will be providing just one extra Premier Ball to all gamers.

Niantic will be providing just one extra Premier Ball to all gamers.

Check out Reddit by FrocharochaCheck out Source

24 Comments
  1. Reply
    AlienTripod August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

Is this because of the last ball glitch right?
    Is it still present?

2. Reply
    forkandspoon2011 August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

They should really give everyone like 1-2 raid passes.

3. Reply
    Gordon13 August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

What about the gym control bug? Shouldn’t everyone get 3 extra Premier Balls?

4. Reply
    With_Hands_And_Paper August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

Glad they acknoledged and somehow mitigated the issue, however it still sucks for those who, thanks to this and other bugs had a harder time catching Arty and Molly and now can’t anymore.

I managed to get a somewhat big group of people to run raids with and we tried our darnest to get one of each for everyone, even doing 5 Moltres raids all together on its last day to make the one unlucky sob who hasn’t caught a single legendary yet catch his Molly.

Needless to say he’s still legendless.

5. Reply
    stooge89 August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

This is a joke. To put this in perspective, World of Tanks recently had issues with the in-game chat and gave everyone 3 days of premium time, 3 2hr 50% credit boosters, and 3 3hr 200% xp boosters. All of this for something that didn’t affect gameplay. However, Niantic has considerable issues with core gameplay, stability, etc., and considers 1 extra Pokeball to be a sufficient temporary fix.

6. Reply
    CudaCorex August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

And what about all the wasted last balls til now? :I

7. Reply
    Dmillz34 August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

I’d rather them fix getting kicked out of the raid after have 6 pokemon faint and when we still beat the boss I get a chance to fight it instead of having to fight it a second time.

8. Reply
    tommyjoe2 August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

Sorry if this question has already been answered, but how can a bug like the last ball bug even exist? What is it about the game’s programming that would cause for the last ball to be any different than all the other throws?

9. Reply
    Kelpsoda August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

I went 0/7 on Moltres, but caught the first zapdos i went to. I don’t want more chances at zapdos, i want my 7 lost chances at moltres back. I feel like 7 raids should’ve been more than enough to get a moltres, since that’s basically your one free pass a day for the week moltres was out.

10. Reply
    PayMeInSteak August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

Wouldn’t be surprised if this extra ball is also bugged.

Would be a genius placebo

11. Reply
    kbighair August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

Jeeze, thanks. When? I’m a level 36 player, have participated in 7 successful legendary raids and have ZIPPO legendaries. Not one. And it’s not like I don’t know how to shoot a ball.

But not complaining about free stuff. Just complaining about why we’re getting it

12. Reply
    AndringRasew August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

I could swear I caught lugia on my last ball. I had a network error kick me out of the catch phase though. Maybe I’m wrong.

13. Reply
    mgslee August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

Simple thing would be to just re-release Articuno and Moltres on a weekend (Friday to Monday?) so everyone can get another chance

14. Reply
    boblikeslettuce August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

That’ll help fix those raids I can’t do.

15. Reply
    ub3rscoober August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

Sounds like a decent fix for now. Glad they addressed it.

16. Reply
    WorstCharizardNA August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

That’s cool and all, but requires people to buy more raid passes. If someone already bought $5 worth of raid passes and used them all, this does nothing for them. They have to buy more raid passes to get the bonus that makes up for niantic selling them defective raid passes . . . that doesn’t make sense

17. Reply
    AronTwelve August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

holy shit people are blowing this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion. What the actual fuck. Asking for refunds just because of one ball, it’s absolutely tragic and sad

18. Reply
    Scooba06 August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

“One extra”

On top of the one I never got?

19. Reply
    ConjuringFire August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

Cool, being Instinct means I really get 4 balls per raid, have gone through heaps of passes and am 0-4 with Articuno and 0-9 with Moltres. But hey, an extra ball from now on makes up for all those wasted premium passes

20. Reply
    Skate4food August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

Mystic always starts up 3 balls anyway…so difficult being instinct.

21. Reply
    kbighair August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

Of course you would say that. Feel bigger now?

22. Reply
    NoStylin August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

I would like the Premium raid passes that are lost because we start a raid with only 10 minutes to do a raid, But then have to tinker around restart phone again before we start. Then if I’m luck, the game doesn’t crash somewhere in between battle. Lets not forget when we try to capture the Raid mon. Game crashes randomly when capturing or lags out for several minutes and another reset has to be done.

All these problems don’t happen on each raid, but a combination of some of the glitches occur commonly. :/

23. Reply
    eddieloera August 12, 2017 at 9:18 am

How about giving me a legendary for all those I could have caught on my last throw.

24. Reply